Thursday 30 August 2012

A Quiet Week at the Computer

I bet you wonder where I have been!  

I have spent this week either teaching at the shop or on the computer doing the final edit of our two new websites.  For someone like me it is boring work, simply because I have to go through screens and screens of stuff checking that all the fonts are the same, that the prices are correct etc.

And when I haven't been doing that I've been having medical tests.  Today it is a Full Body Bone Scan!  I'm sitting at home waiting to go back to the testing service having already been there for some scans this morning and being injected with radioactive dye.

I have also managed to finish the Spring 2012 Newsletter for Michelle's Sewing Basket which is quite a job.  The newsletter is 20 pages long and this one includes a Patchwork project, templates for Christmas projects and a project using 5D Embroidery Software.  Phew.

Tomorrow, my sewing room is going to be surprised to see me so that I can finish off the dress I began on the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment