Friday 22 February 2013

2013 National Digitizing Retreat

I am pleased to say that I've put the finishing touches on the flyer for the 2013 National Digitizing Retreat, and we are ready to take enrolments.

The event is happening on the 14th - 16th April, a the Hotel Ibis here in Melbourne.  Those dates are just before the AQC so that people travelling can attend both events!

I've been digitizing the beautiful designs that will be taught during the retreat, and since my 6mth old HP has to go back to HP under warranty next week I have been working harder than ever to get everything done and ready to stitch out next week.  Thankfully my new Apple will give me the chance to re-write all the lesson for TruEmbroidery! 



With the assistance of Blessington (the Australasian distributor of TruEmbroidery and all 5D Software), I can announce that Cheryl Bryant and Letitia Moore will both be joining me as Tutors.  Both of these women have many years of digitizing experience and are wonderful tutors!

If you want more info on the 2013 National Digitizing Retreat, you can find it all on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment