Saturday 17 October 2015

More E2E on the Prostitcher

Well I found my next quilting project, this lovely log cabin quilt.  I just love using the Prostitcher. Every time I program it, it just gets easier to use and I am getting quicker at settling everything up too. This time I went into the Prostitcher designs and found this lovely little E2E pattern called Blossom Cluster. Once I measured the top of the quilt in the middle (this is in case it's stretched) I adjusted the pattern so it fitted beautifully, I didn't even have to alternate the rows and it also didn't matter which was the top of the quilt, as the pattern looks the right way up whichever way you look at it. So  again a simple matter of setting the machine going and standing back until it finished the 2 rows and moving it on using the drag and drop function. I could get used to having this much fun while I work. So what will be my next project? Passing by?
 

Come in and see.

Have fun creating,  Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment