Friday 19 April 2013

A Great Day to go to the AQC!

Yesterdays drizzle has cleared to an invigorating blue sky.  It is the kind of day that fills you with energy no matter how tired you are.

Today I'm going to forget about the housework that hasn't been done for months (I figure, what's another day?) and head off on the train as soon as young Kevin get's picked up for school.  I might even take our camera so I can take some photos (although I'm pretty sure we can't take pictures of the quilts so maybe not something I need to carry about?).  I'm planning on taking some time on the AccuQuilt stand.  We will be stocking this product, which is now distributed by the lovely Ernest, and his Blessington Group.  Training is next week, and after looking at their website I can see that it is something I will love.  I am hoping to get the Studio set up for myself and can see that it will really speed up the whole cutting/prep process.  Some of the patterns on the AccuQuilt sight are really great .. what do I mean some of the patterns ... they all look good.

I did get some of the Instruction sheets for the projects from the 2013 National Digitizing Event so if you are keen to digitize some of the projects you can now buy the instructions.  There are five TruEmbroidery projects so I know that owners of TruEmbroidery will love those.

So that's my plans for today.  Better get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment