Tuesday 26 March 2013

What are your plans for the long weekend?

Far away on the other side of the world, my eldest child Cara is off to Turkey. She lives in London right now, and as she is a school teacher she gets plenty of time off to go travelling!  It will be her 30th birthday in May and she is planning a weekend at Euro Disney .... from down here in Australia it sounds absolutely great.

Normally I'd look at the long Easter weekend as a chance to re-charge before winter sets in.  We only have one long weekend during the winter and that is the Queens Birthday weekend, so as I say I normally use Easter weekend to make sure I'm rested for the winter, but not this year.

I will be at the computer finishing instructions for the various classes at the National Digitizing Event which is on from the 14th to 16th April, right here in Melbourne.

I've just about finished all the editing of the instructions, but then have to turn around and re-write them for using the new TruEmbroidery Software for Mac.  I'm loving doing it but it does take many, many hours, so I guess that explains what I'll be doing this weekend.

Another Beautiful project being taught at the National Digitizing Event.
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment