Thursday 19 July 2012

It is a magical day here in Melbourne.  The sun is shining and it is crispy cool outdoors.  Of course it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere, and like many of you I hear a lot from people north of the equator, who are enjoying a varied summer.  My daughter is in London, where it has been a wet summer.  She loves the sun, and I imagine she is keen to find it before they drift into autumn.


Back here though we are over the half way point of winter.  It has been cold and wet, and precisely the right type of weather for sitting at home and sewing or digitizing.  Today I'm itching to get sewing, but I know I must get some computer work done.  I'm going to work on getting my new website updated with fabrics, possibly the hardest item to put onto the site, and manage.  And I have two class plans to write.


But tonight I think it is time for me to bind at least one of the quilts I quilted last week, they look so sad just sitting almost finished.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog, Michelle. It looks great. I am sorry I didn't know about Margaret Rowes book launch, I would have come. I love her books.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete