Monday 16 July 2012

Anna William's Wraps Up Her Workshops

Last week was one of those weeks that is just wonderful in the shop.  Our guest tutor, Anna Williams was over from New Zealand, and the classroom was buzzing with creativity.

The first weekend Anna taught her Fractured Faces class, which I had very much wanted to do, but was booked out so I missed.  Then during the week she taught a Machine Trapunto workshop, and finally wrapped it up this weekend with her Full Of Eastern Promise Workshop.

I didn't have my wits about me earlier in the week and so missed out on taking photos, but Jim did remember the camera and so took photos of this weekend's class.

Anna's Class from the weekend.  (Anna is front right)




Pat Greenwood's beautiful Quilt.


Ann Greenwood's beautiful quilt.




 I absolutely love the use of the border prints with the Celtic knot work.  Anna's teaching was superb and the students I spoke to today were so very pleased with their workshops.

Many thanks to Anna for making the trip over the ditch, and to all the students who enrolled in the workshops.





No comments:

Post a Comment