Monday 24 November 2014

Sewing Needle Knowledge

Have you ever considered that one of the most frustrating things about sewing, is actually the simplest to resolve?  I am as guilty as the next sewer when it comes to pushing my humble sewing machine needle to work harder than it should and cursing when it doesn't work out.  The weirdest thing is that the sewing machine needle is actually really cheap to replace, and when you get the right needle and thread combo then your sewing goes like a dream.

I discovered this great video about needles and wanted to share it with you.  I personally prefer the Inspira brand of needles.  I find that there is almost no faulty needles in a pack, and the brands in this video are definitely not as reliable!  Anyway whichever brand you use, are you using the right kind of needle, that is the question.

Take a look here:  Sewing Needle Knowledge


No comments:

Post a Comment