Wednesday 12 November 2014

Free Pattern

As the weeks go by and it get's closer to Christmas I am terribly aware of how much more sewing time I have.  It is a horrible thing to confess but I am a serious procrastinator and if I can put off starting something until the last frantic moment I seem to do it.  It often ends in tears but I've been that way for so long I'm not altogether sure I can change the habit of a life time!

Anyhow for many of you there is still time to get one last Christmas project done, and I found this delightful pattern which I'd love to share with you.  I think I'd be tempted to make some of the blocks for a table runner too!


To get your own copy of this pattern you just need to join our mail list and it will be sent to you!

Click Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment