Sunday 2 June 2013

Where has the time gone?

I cannot believe it is June already.  I've been so busy and had no time to blog at all but I promise to rectify that situation!

Meantime, one of the things I've been doing is organising a professional video of the business, so here is the link: 
Making the video was such fun, although I was so embarrassed at my rolls of fat!  I've put on more than 20 kg in the six months that I've been on new medication, and I am determined to do something about it.  Three weeks ago I joined the local Weight Watchers at our local Myer.  My personal consultant is fab, and I am loving the diet.  At last weeks weigh in I'd lost 3.6 kg, which isn't bad since I'm still on the med's that caused the weight gain.  I am hoping to be down another kg when I weigh in this week.
 
To treat myself, and stay motivated I've booked in to have my hair done on Monday afternoon, and my nails on Tuesday morning!
 
One great thing about WW (if you've never done it) is the way it get's you into the kitchen cooking. I've brought three of their cook books and have fun planning the menu's.  I've fallen in love with lots of healthy eating.  Two weeks ago I invested in a pressure cooker, and the meals I've been making in it are to die for.
 
Enough ranting about food, time to feed the family, and finish writing my shop newsletter!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment