Thursday 20 June 2013

So Much Going On!

It has been ages since I posted to my blog and I know why, I've been so busy.

Thankfully there have been a whole mix of things I've been doing.  On a personal note, I've been able to halve my medication, and since it caused me to pile on more than 20 kg in just a few months it is a blessed relief.  I've joined Weight watchers and am now working hard on getting rid of all of those extra kilos!

After 5 weeks I've lost nearly 6kg, so there is a long way to go, but I'm glad to be getting there.  My Weight Watchers consultant is so lovely, and I really enjoy going for my weigh-in's and consolation.  I'm doing the program at one of the Weight Watchers Myer Centres and it suits me well.

On a sewing note, we are now AccuQuilter Dealers, and I have to say WOW!  I never dreamed that cutting my fabric could be so fast.  I've made three small samples for the shop, and am itching to do something bigger!

I have also had a promotional video made for the shop.  It turned out so great, but I have to say I hate the wobble of belly fat, and can't wait to loose it all. The video will be a good reminder to stay healthy! 


 I've also finished the latest shop newsletter which I'm very proud of. Writing this takes so much time, and I try to cram in as much useful info as I can. 

Now my big project is to finalise the new look website for my Sewing Machine and Fabric Shop, Michelle's Sewing Basket.  The trouble is every time I sit down on the computer I get a bit distracted.  Today I've resolved to finish my Facebook stuff and get down to the work so that is all from me for today.  Hope you are sewing up a storm!



No comments:

Post a Comment