Friday 6 December 2013


I seem to be taking a while to get into the swing of Christmas.  As I look outside instead of seeing the Australian sun beating down, I see cold rain!  I imagine that my friends in the northern hemisphere would find it hard to believe it but I just can't get into the Christmas mood without the sun!

The weather does provide a good excuse for me to sit and get on with work .. and I have been working like a crazy woman this last fortnight!  Although no sewing is being done, just a whole host of planning and working on the computer.  On Monday I'm hoping to finally start a new joint venture with Facebook, and that project goes for 30 days so I really must stay focused.

Meantime, back at Ringwood Sewing Centre it is time for our annual Food for Fabric Appeal.  Our Food for Fabric Appeal started a few years ago, and has become a regular event for us at the shop.  All customers need to do is bring in an item of non perishable food or toiletries and we will give them a Fat 1/8th of Patchwork fabric.  All donations are then taken to our neighbours, the Salvation Army.  Please bring in all donations before 22 December!

No comments:

Post a Comment