Friday 13 December 2013

Are you looking for a tutor?

I am planning travel to the USA in 2014, and would be available to any shop or group that would like a digitising workshop.  

My plans will have me visiting the USA for the Pittsburg Spring Quilt Market, and then travelling to the Handi Quilter Academy. So I would be available around those dates (May 2014).

If you are interested just email me at michelleaitkendesigns76@gmail.com.
I teach all levels of digitising using 6D Embroidery Software, TruEmbroidery for Mac, and 5D Embroidery Software.  Students will be able to choose from any of my workshops, including those being taught at the 2014 Digitising Retreat being held in Melbourne, Australia.

I love to share my enjoyment of and passion for digitising and this is the first chance I've had to visit the USA for a number of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment