Monday 26 November 2012

Things that I hate ...

Hay fever.  Yep it is right at the top of the list because it is horrid. As a sufferer I often have bad hay fever for most of the year, but this year is the worst I can ever recall, and I think I need to speak to my doctor about some prescription medication since none of the over the counter stuff is working.

The worst thing about Hay fever isn't the constant drippy nose, sneezing or watering eyes it is the fatigue.  It really does wear me out ... and just when I have two whole days of time to sew!

I have some Christmas gifts to make, and some samples to get going with for my shop.  I'm longing to get into my sewing room, but instead am sitting beside a box of tissues (which just make it worse, but I'm all out of handkerchiefs).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment