Tuesday 30 October 2012

Too Busy to Blog!

The past month has simply flown by.  I came back from the Blessington Convention with such a huge list of things to do, and then added to that list while away with Cathy at the AMQF in Adelaide.

Since returning the shop has been taking up a lot of my time, particularly with the introduction of our lovely Coffee and Cake Tea Parties.  These events have proven to be such a hit, with both our customers and the demonstrators we have been able to invite!  I've been in the kitchen, cooking up a storm, so that every Tea Party has yummy goodies as well as the freshly brewed tea and coffee.



 

Today, after dropping into this mornings Tea Party, with Whoopie Pies and Lollipop Fudge Cakes, I came home and set about catching up with my computer work. 

I have so many things going on right now that I really feel I need to escape to my sewing space and just make something beautiful.  I've almost finished a lovely vintage style apron for my daughter's Christmas Present, and I have unearthed the pattern for the Heirloom Nightgown I want to make for a friend and a cousin for their gifts.  As it is a long weekend in Melbounre at the end of the week I'm sure I will be able to get everything done.

If you'd like the recipies for the Whoopie Cakes that I made for today you can find them here:  http://www.taste.com.au/search-recipes/?q=whoopie+cakes&x=49&y=27

No comments:

Post a Comment