Sunday 23 August 2015

Renovation Sale

For the past three days my aching body has been up and down ladders, and walked kilometre after kilometre as I have shifted things around the main shop. Boy can I feel it today, Sunday morning as a contemplate my day. 

Jim arrived back from a three day Certification Training course on the Infinity from Handi Quilter early this morning after his flight was delayed. More on the Infinity in a later post.

While he has been snoring beside me I have sat in bed sipping Camamole tea, sending orders to suppliers, updating Facebook. Writing and sending a newsletter, Pinninng, clearing emails and now blogging.  The wonders of an age when you never stop working!

Today I am hoping to have a brunch date with Jim to go over the week ahead befor I drive our son to Basketball training, then back for a few more hours work.



We need to sell off stock we no longer want to carry so that we can finall shift what I think of as The a Great Wall Of a Thread.  So Mary and I have been ruthless in our stock cull. The sale starts on Monday and fingers crossed it flys out our door and into our customers sewing rooms. 

Meantime I need to push thru the pain and be thankful that I am well enough to work.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment